WAEC GCE Result 2017 Released; Check Here
The management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the result of candidates that participated in the 2017 November/December West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates (popularly known as WAEC GCE).
Candidates can now proceed to check their result online.
How To Check WAEC GCE (Nov/Dec) Result Online
- Go to WAEC result checking portal @ www.waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Select your Examination Year from the drop down button (i.e. 2017)
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check WAEC 2017 GCE (Nov/Dec) Result via SMS
In case you want to check your 2017 WAEC GCE result via sms, use the short code format below:
WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
For more WAEC News, go to studentinfoportal.com/waec