MTN Foundation Science and Technology Scholarship 2017
The MTN Nigeria Foundation Limited by Guarantee (MTNF Ltd/Gte) was established by MTN Nigeria Communications Limited in July 2004 to drive MTN Nigeria’s Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiatives aimed at improving the quality of lives in communities across the country.
The 2017/2018 session of MTN Foundation Scholarship application has commenced. The scholarship is for students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education).
- Since inception of the Scheme, MTNF has invested N1,690,800,000 in the scholarships to date
- The scholarship award is worth N200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira only) per student for the duration of one academic year and covers tuition, textbook allowance and stipend.
- Application for the 2017/2018 session is now open and the scholarship had connected +2700 people by vision and excellence. In addition, scholarships Will also be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
Interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria;
- 3rd year Student from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CPGA or its equivalent Second Class Upper
- HND Students with a minimum of 3.0 GPA (Upper Credit) at their OND Programme
Eligible Courses of Study
Only applications from students studying any of the following courses will be considered:
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Physics/ Computational Modeling
- Pure/ Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply here.
- Candidates are required to upload a copy of their recent passport photograph (maximum file size of 600kb)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and MTNF bears sole responsibility for final selection of successful beneficiaries.
9th October, 2017.
For more Scholarships, go to studentinfoportal.com/scholarships