Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at McGill University 2017/2018
In order to be considered for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at McGill University, you must submit an undergraduate application for admission to McGill University as well as The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program scholarship forms. The online application can be found at: www.mcgill.ca/applying/apply.
Please note that the below mentioned programs are not eligible for The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program funding:
- Farm Management,
- Physical and Occupational Therapy,
- Music, and;
- Programs from the School of Continuing Studies.
Required supporting documents:
- All high school transcripts (i.e. grades or report cards) covering the last three years of study. All documents should be uploaded to Minerva.
- External Exam Results (if applicable). Example: West African Senior School Certificate Examinations.
- Proof of English language proficiency (ex: SAT, TOEFL, MELAB or other English language test scores), if available. If you have not taken any language proficiency tests, you do not need to submit them.
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Application Form to be uploaded to Minerva by the applicant by January 10, 2018.
- The Validation of Financial Status Form to be uploaded to Minerva by the applicant by January 10, 2018.
- The Recommendation Form to be uploaded to Minerva by the applicant by January 10, 2018.
Additional Documents Required for Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program Application
Follow the steps as listed in the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – How to Apply. The supporting documents for your MCF application (below), must all be completed and uploaded to McGill’s online portal, Minerva to be included with your application.
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – Application Form
PDF Version – Application Form
Validation of Financial Status Form
PDF Version – Validation of Financial Status Form
PDF Version – Recommendation Form
Deadline to submit the Application for Admission (including the Identification Form and your Order Number): December 10th, 2017
Deadline to submit the Validation of Financial Status Form, the Application Form and Recommendation Form: January 10th, 2018
Admission Committee makes offers of admission: December 2017 – March 2018
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Selection Committee begins to make scholarship offers: March 2018
For more information, go to the Official Scholarship Webpage.
For more Scholarships, go to studentinfoportal.com/scholarships