Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital House Officers Recruitment
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: House Officer
- Twelve months unbroken pre-registration rotation through the Clinical Department of Surgery, Medicine, Paediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynaecology, NAUTH, Nnewi.
- Candidates must possess MBBS Degree from a recognized university plus provisional registration of the medical and dental council of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a type-written application which should be addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2017.
29th November, 2017.
Please enclose the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae
- Two (2)copies of all relevant credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports (please indicate your phone number in your application).
- Please indicate your phone number in your application.
- All applications should be submitted to the Office of “the Director of Administration”.
For more Job Opportunities, go to studentinfoportal.com/opportunities/jobs