KPMG Accounting Intern Recruitment 2017
KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit (IARCS).
The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
The team works with several clients across various industries to provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk management services, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Auto req ID: 128606BR
Job Title: Accounting Solution Centre
Function Advisory: Risk Consulting
Service Line: Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
Engagement: Type Internship
- Integrity/consistency with KPMG core values
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to use initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Problem solving
- Not above 28 years old at commencement of recruitment
Qualifications and Skills
- HND in Accounting with a minimum of upper credit
- Associate, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Experience and Background
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and standards
- Reasonable computer literacy i.e. ability to navigate around a computer and access email
- Basic/medium level understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Basic understanding of accounting software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants can apply here.
November 27, 2017
For more Job Opportunities, go to studentinfoportal.com/opportunities/jobs