Airtel Technology & Customer Support Executive Recruitment
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job title: Technology & Customer Support Executive
Looking for a candidate to fill the role of Technology & Customer Support Executive in the Networks Function. The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Support Operational interface to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer issues are resolved within acceptable KPIs.
- Communicate all service-affecting failures in the system to the Commercial teams and follow through until resolved.
- Serve as the single point of contact (SPOC) to MS for all Airtel subscribers’ complaint channel or communication.
- Ensure adherence to SLAs where necessary to ensure Airtel interests are not jeopardized at all times.
Applicants must have;
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Engineering or any related applied science field.
- At least 4-year work experience in Telecoms Industry
- Technical knowledge of Network Elements like Switching systems, RAN, MPBN, SIGTRAN, SIP, Transmission, IN and VAS.
- Basic troubleshooting skills on Network elements
- Experience in different network vendor areas e.g Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, NSN etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates can apply here.
Applications Closing Date
19th October, 2017.
For more Job Opportunities, go to studentinfoportal.com/opportunities/jobs