Accrete Petroleum Petroleum Engineer Recruitment
Accrete Petroleum Limited – We are a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients. Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Petroleum Engineer
Reporting to: Technical Manager.
- Providing technical advice and support to clients on all aspects of petroleum engineering (production, reservoir, process, real time systems and research).
- Conducting engineering data processing and analysis, and integrated asset modelling
- Training clients’ personnel.
- Able to exercise a notable amount of personal initiative and pro-active commercial approach to developing the company’s business.
- The role is suited to engineers with hands on experience of using Petex IPM software and/ or who wish to develop their engineering knowledge whilst pursuing an exciting and challenging technical and business career.
- Extensive travel required.
- Petex Software deployment in major international oil and gas companies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Physical Science or Mathematics with minimum of 2.1 grade (or equivalent)
- Master’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics (or equivalent) is an added advantage.
- Not more than 27 years old by 31st December 2017
- Practical experience in an E&P company including:
- Field development planning
- Field studies
- Initiative and creativity essential
- Used to operating in deadline driven environment
- Excellent organisational skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Petroleum Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2017.
For more Job Opportunities, go to studentinfoportal.com/opportunities/jobs