NABTEB GCE 2017 Registration & Guidelines
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (
Registration PINS for the above named examinations, primarily for private candidates are available for purchase at any approved NABTEB examination centre or any of the following NABTEB offices for assistance:
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City.
- NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos, and, State Offices Nationwide.
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration Pin for each candidate
from the designated banks.
- Candidates intending to sit for NBC/NTC must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00 per candidate, while ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,000 per candidate.
- Candidates sitting for General Education (450) are to obtain Registration PIN at the cost of N10,000.00.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 administrative charges.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
How to Register
Candidates should visit https://novdec.nabtebnigeria.org/ to log on with the Pin. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
1st of November, 2017.
For more NABTEB News, go to studentinfoportal.com/nabteb