Fed Poly Ilaro Registration Procedure For Fresh Students 2017/2018
Students are hereby informed that the management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro has published the registration procedure for ND1 and HND1 students of the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Fed Poly Ilaro HND Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2017/2018
Fed Poly Ilaro HND (Pure & Applied Sciences) 1st Batch Admission List 2017/2018
Fed Poly Ilaro HND (Environmental Sciences) 1st Batch Admission List 2017/2018
Fed Poly Ilaro HND (Management) 1st Batch Admission List 2017/2018
Fed Poly Ilaro ND Part-time Admission List 2017/2018
Federal Poly Ilaro 2nd Batch HND Admission List
Fed Poly Ilaro HND (4th Batch) Admission List 2017/2018
Fed Poly Ilaro ND Admission List 2017/2018
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Fresh Students Registration Procedure 2017/2018
- After the admission list is uploaded, Applicant checks admission status by clicking on the dropdown menu “APPLICANTS”.
- Applicant inputs the required details i.e. Application Number and Confirmation Order Number.
- Applicant generates acceptance fee Invoice.
- Applicant proceeds to the bank to make payment of Acceptance fee.
- Applicant inputs his Confirmation Order number to generate an e-receipt for the acceptance fee payment made.
- Applicant prints out Admission Letter.
- Applicant re-checks O/level results details.
- Cleared Applicants generate School fee invoice.
- Applicant proceeds to the bank to make payment of school fee.
- Applicant inputs his Confirmation Order Number to generate an e-receipt for the school fee payment made.
- Applicant is assigned matriculation number and enabled for Course Registration.
- Student proceeds to register courses, prints out Course Form and Bio Data Form.
- Student completes student’s file with the information required, populates file with documents printed online and submits to School office.
For more Campus News, go to studentinfoportal.com/campus-news-and-gist