BASUG Resumption Date & Registration Details 2018
This is to inform the general public that Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) will re-open for the 2017/2018 academic session on 15th January, 2018.
THE LINE UP OF ACTIVITIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Physical screening exercise and registration of Newly Admitted Students begin on 15th January, 2018 and end on 26th January, 2018. Candidates are to visit their respective faculties as follows:-
- Social & Management Science – Bauchi Campus
- Law – Misau Campus
- Arts & Education – Gadau Campus
- Sciences and Basic Health Sciences – Gadau Campus
All candidates must come along with the following:
- Internet downloaded WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc results (computer printout)
- UTME/JAMB result slip
- Evidence of payment made during the previous screening exercise
Resumption/registration of returning students commences on 5th February, 2018 and closes on 16th February, 2018.
New Students Registration Guidelines/Procedures 2017/2018
- Students that pass the physical screening are to download their Admission Letters using the link given below.
- Students to proceed to the Bursary for Bank Teller and subsequently, proceed to First Bank or First City Monument Bank (FCMB) for payment of School Fees.
- Students return the duplicate of the Bank Teller to the Bursary for collection of their original receipt and scratch card pin for Online Registration.
- Students to proceed to their Department for Registration along with photocopies of their credentials.
- Students finally return to the Registrar’s Office with photocopies of their credentials and for allocation of Hostel Accommodation (Main Campus, Gadau only and for a limited number of students).
BASUG Registration Documents 2017/2018
The list of documents needed for registration/clearance process id contained in the attached PDF below;
For more Campus News, go to studentinfoportal.com/campus-news-and-gist