UNIOSUN Part-time Degree Admission Form 2017/18
The management of Osun State University has begun the sales of forms for admission into the university’s part time programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Osun State University hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates who desire University education but are unable to attend full-time programmes to enrol for Part-Time Degree programmes.
College of Humanities and Culture
- B.A English and International Studies
- B.A History and International Studies
College of Management and Social Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Banking and Finance
- B.Sc Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Political Science and International Relations
College of Agriculture
- B.Sc Agricultural Economic
College of Science, Engineering and Technology
- B.Sc Microbiology
- B.Sc Computer Science
College of Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics Education
- B.Sc (Ed) Political Science Education
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME DEGREE PROGRAMMES
Five (5) ordinary level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language, and Mathematics for Sciences, Engineering, Agric, Management and Social Sciences, from any of WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB obtained at not more than two sittings.
HOLDERS OF GCE/IJMB/JUPEB ‘A’LEVEL and National Diploma will be admitted into 200L while HND Holders with minimum of lower credit will be admitted into the third year of their Programme.
All Part-Time (Weekend) Degree programmes will run at our Main Campus in Osogbo
PROCEDURE FOR ADMISSION
- Visit www.chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng or www.uniosun.edu.ng before the Deadline for each programme
- Application Fee For Part-Time Degree Programmes is N10,000
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which comes up on Saturday 9th December, 2017 for Part Time Degree Programme while others would be communicated accordingly later .
- After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published on-line and through SMS messages.
Application Deadline is December 8, 2017.
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES, CALL: INFORMATION DESK OFFICER- 07035794948
For more Admission News, go to studentinfoportal.com/admission