UNICAL Releases Post-UTME Result 2017/2018
Applicants and the general public are hereby informed that the management of University of Calabar has released the results of candidates for the 2017/2018 Post UTME screening.
Candidates can now proceed to check their results online.
See also: List Of Courses Offered By UNICAL
How to Check the UNICAL Post-UTME Result
Follow the procedures below to check your Post UTME result.
- Go to UNICAL post UTME result checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-post-utme.aspx
- Enter your JAMB registration number and result checker PIN in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ button to access your UNICAL admission screening score.
The UTME Screening Result Checking scratch cards are available in the following Banks;
- UNICAL Microfinance Bank, Calabar
- WEMA Bank Plc, Calabar
- Enterprise Bank, Calabar
- First City Monument Bank Plc.
NB: The management attention has been drawn to a rumour making the rounds that the recently concluded Post UTME Screening Test in the institution has been cancelled. We wish to inform all candidates who were involved in the exercise alongside their parents and the entire University of Calabar Community that the exercise has not been cancelled nor nullified.
The process of admission is ongoing and in due course the list of duly admitted candidates will be released. Please ignore mischief makers who are already panicking over the outcome of a well conducted and peaceful exercise.
For more Admission News, go to studentinfoportal.com/admission