UDUSOK One Year Matric Programme Admission 2017/2018
The Management of Usman Danfodio University, (UDUSOK) has announced the sales of forms for admission into the one year school of matriculation programme for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Method Of Application
Follow the procedures below to apply;
- Visit http://matric.udusok.edu.ng
- Click on “Buy Form” and a popup comes up.
- On the popup window , click on “Process Payment” , complete the form that shows up and click on “Generate Invoice”.
You will be directed to Remita where you will print your invoice.
- On Remita platform, it is advisable you select INTERNETBANKING in the field ” How do you want to pay”
- Select the bank
- Click Submit
- A page is loaded, Click on “Print Invoice”
- Your invoice is loaded and you can immediately print it
- Make copies of this invoice, take note of your RRR and Invoice Number . Proceed to any bank with your invoice and make payment.
- After payment at the bank, come back to http://matric.udusok.edu.ng, and click on “Verify Payment”
- A popup window comes up, key in your invoice number and click on the Verify button. (Click here to see how to identify your invoice number)
- Print your receipt. On the receipt, you will find your Application No and Password.
- Now click on Application Login, enter your Application No and Password , click on Login to fill in your form online.
- Fill your form in the following order or as indicated numerically on the green tabs on the form and ensure you save in each case:
- Bio Data
- School attended
- O’level Examination
- O’level results
Print the completed form.
- Remember to logout after printing so that your account is not compromised.
Application Fee: ₦5050 (Five Thousand, Fifty Naira Only).
For more Admission News, go to studentinfoportal.com/admission