NSUK Part-Time Admission Form 2017/2018
The Centre for Continuing Studies, Nasarawa State University, Keffi (NSUK) wishes to advertise the sale of forms for admission into its Part-Time Degree Programmes.
Candidates who are eligible for admission are requested to register online upon paying the mandatory charges at all our accredited banks, including the University Micro Finance Bank.
NSUK Part-Time Admission Entry requirement and Duration of Courses
- Part-One Applicants: (6 years – 12 Semesters) 5 O/Level credits which must include English and Mathematics
- Part-Two Applicants: (5 years – 10 Semesters) A National Diploma (ND) or a recognized University Diploma in relevant area, including O/Level requirements in (i) above.
NSUK Part-Time Admission Courses
- B.Sc.. Accounting
- B.Sc.. Business Administration
- B.Sc.. Public Administration
- B.Sc.. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc.. Mass Communication
- B.Sc.. Statistic
- B.Sc.. Mathematics
- B.Sc.. Computer Science
- B.Sc.. Economics
- B.Sc.. Political Science
- B.Sc.. Sociology
- B.Sc.. Physics and Electronics
- B.A. English
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A Arabic Studies
NSUK Part-Time Admission Application Form Cost
- Application form: ₦5,000
- Bank charges: ₦300
Interested Candidates should visit the University Portal/ Website (www.nsuk.edu.ng) for further guidance.
Sign: Ag Director
For: Centre For Continuing Studies, NSUK.
For more Admission News, go to studentinfoportal.com/admission