KASU Cut-off Mark, Post UTME & Admission 2017/2018
The management of Kaduna State University (KASU) has announced its Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session.
All candidates with relevant O’Levels result and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
Method of Application
- Candidates are to visit http://www.putme.kasu.edu.ng/login.php
- Register for the 2017/2018 Session Kaduna State University P-UTME Admission Screening Exercise by using your JAMB Registration Number and also making sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
- All candidates with relevant O’Levels result and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
- Candidates are required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee using any acceptable debit (Visa, Verve, or Master) Card.
- Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process. Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
The Screening online portal will close on Saturday 23rd September, 2017.
For any correspondence and enquiries on the P-UTME Admission Exercise, send an email to email@example.com quoting your JAMB Registration Number.
For more Admission News, go to studentinfoportal.com/admission