KASU Admission List 2017/18 Released Online
Applicants and the general public are hereby informed that the management of Kaduna State University (KASU) has released the first batch list of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates can now proceed to check their admission status online.
How To Check KASU Admission List 2017/2018
Follow the procedures below to check your admission Status;
- Go to KASU Admission Portal @ http://www.kasu.edu.ng/20172018-undergrduate-admission-list/ to view your admission status online.
- You can also click on any of the departments listed the to view the names of candidates admitted in that department.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates.
Admitted students are expected to report to their respective Faculties for physical verification and registration.
- Students should come along with the following:
- Printed Post UTME Screening form
- Internet copy of ‘O’ level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS)
- Printed copy JAMB result slip
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate
For more Admission News, go to studentinfoportal.com/admission