BSU Mop-up Post UTME 2017/2018
Interested candidates are hereby informed that the management of Benue State University (BSU) Makurdi has announced a mop-up post UTME screening exercise for candidates who could not sit for the Post UTME screening exercise.
The Mop- up screening is for two categories of candidates:
- Candidates who registered but missed the Post-UTME screening test
- Candidates who were unable to register and document for the just concluded post- UTME before the University portal was closed.
How to Apply
- Candidates who Registered But Missed the Post-UTME Screening Test should
- log onto the BSU Portal (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/applications/utmeScreening.jsp) and register for fresh post-UTME test (no further payment for this category of candidates);
- Print out acknowledgment slip and proceed to their Faculty for fresh documentation; and
- bring along the newly signed acknowledgment slip and JAMB print-out to the venue of the test to be held on 23rd and 24th October, 2017.
- Candidates who were Unable to Register and Document for the First Round of Post-UTME Before the BSU Portal was Closed are to:
- proceed to the bank and pay N2,500.00 or https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/payonline.jsp;
- log onto BSU portal and register for the mop-up Post-UTME exercise holding on 23rd and 24th October, 2017;
- print-out acknowledgement slip and proceed to their Faculty for documentation; and
- Bring along the signed acknowledgment slip and JAMB print out to the venue of the test on 23rd and 24th October, 2017.
The time table for the Post-UTME mop-up exercise is as follows:
- 17th -21st October 2017 – Registration and Documentation
- 23rd and 24th October, 2017 – Mop-up Post-UTME CBT Test.
For more Admission News, go to studentinfoportal.com/admission