Alvan Ikoku 3rd Batch UTME & DE Admission List 2017/18 Released
Applicants and the general public are hereby informed that the management of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education has published the third batch list of candidates offered provisional admission into the institution’s undergraduate programme through UTME and Direct Entry for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates can now proceed to check their admission status online.
How To Check Alvan Ikoku 3rd Batch Admission List 2017/2018
The Alvan Ikoku third batch UTME and Direct Entry admission list is contained in the links below;
- Alvan Ikoku 3rd UTME Degree Admission List -2017/2018
- Alvan Ikoku 3rd Direct Entry Degree Admission List -2017/2018
- Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Proceed with your invoice to Alvana Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
- Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice.
- Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
- Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
- Open your files with the screening officers.
Congratulations to the admitted candidates.
For more Admission News, go to studentinfoportal.com/admission